Sunday, June 10, 2012

One Direction in Toronto - May 30, 2012

So on May 30th it was One Direction’s day off in Toronto. I had a couple of idea’s on where they may go so it was basically just a day to go around Toronto and hope that you bump into them. The first place I went to I met some awesome directioners and ended up going around Toronto with them. We went around to main places and to the boys hotel. We found out that Louis was in the Starbucks we went into right before us, which was by their hotel, so we decided to stick around there for awhile. We had lunch there which was hilarious and a lot of fun.

It then came about that the boys actually left Toronto and went to Niagara Falls. Even though we knew that they wouldn’t be back for a while we still hung around, then I went back to my hotel to have a snack. After that I ended up going back to the hotel and just hanging around there for a while, then I ran into my friend who lives in Toronto who was there earlier. We walked around for a while and saw that the guys were in the hotel bar. It was pretty late and we were starving so then we just looked around for possible places to eat. We saw Paul and Andy, who are One Direction’s body guards and ended up finding this little Irish pub. We had some delicious food there, did some final creeping around the hotel, while still keeping our distance and then called it a night.

Girls outside the boys hotel
Some delicious lunch :)
Walking around that night
Some poutine from the irish pub :)

No comments:

Post a Comment