Friday, May 11, 2012

The New Cities - 'The Hype' Video Shoot - August 22, 2011

I saw a post on Facebook about a music video shoot for The New Cities. I had The New Cities perform at my sweet sixteen fundraiser and they're really nice guys. I told my friend about it and we emailed to get on the list to do the shoot.  

I met up with my friend in Barrie, we rode the go train down to Toronto and spent the day shopping before the shoot. Later that night we went to the location and spent a lot of the time sitting and waiting. While at a video shoot you actually spend most of the time waiting for other scenes to be shot, during that waiting though, you get to see the guys in band. We got to talk to all of them and they remembered me from my party which was nice. We got to go in when we finally started the fashion show scene. It looked like it was going to be a sick video just by the scene we were doing. This was also the first time hearing a clip of the new single, which sounded amazing. 

It was so cool to be part of something like that and to see how they do everything. It was a ton of fun and there was even fire involved. The video went super late but it was definitely worth it. The final video for 'The Hype' turned out looking amazing and it was so well done. 

Here is the video 'The Hype' by The New Cities


Here are some pictures from the video shoot


Our fake programs for The Hype
Video Shoot Fashion Show
Video Shoot Fashion Show
Video Shoot Fashion Show
Video Shoot Fashion Show
Nicolas, me and Christian 
My friend, David and I 
Me and Philippe
Me and Julien
Me and Francis


No comments:

Post a Comment