Sunday, June 3, 2012

One Direction Trip to Toronto

So I decided not to post for a couple weeks so that I could post all at once about my wonderful three days in Toronto I had for the One Direction concerts I went too. I spent three days up in Toronto from May 29 to the 31st.  Be aware for some hardcore fangirling and creeping in these posts.

I got up to Toronto on May 29th for the first of two One Direction concerts I got to go to. I met some great people while I was staying up in Toronto and I also got to see my friends who came down from Barrie for a bit. On May 30 it was a day off so we walked around Toronto and spent some time around the boys hotel doing some One Direction creeping. It may sound a tad creepy but its not like we were the only ones doing it and we never did anything crazy, like others. Then on the 31st we actually got to see the boys come out and pose for pictures and then I had the second concert that night.

I had a ridiculously amazing 3 days full of One Direction goodness. The two concerts were beyond amazing, and it's so cool how it can be different each time even though it's the same show. The way that the boys interact with each other on stage is adorable and you never want to miss anything going on while they're on stage.

I had so much fun and it was great to meet a whole bunch of awesome directioners. I hope you enjoy my posts to follow this one about my days in Toronto and all the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment